Forms & Cartridge Values
Click on the links below to download the following forms:
- Packaging Instructions
- Packaging Instructions On What NOT To Send
- Empty Laser Cartridge Values & Empty Laser Inventory Sheets
- Empty Inkjet Cartridge Values & Empty Inkjet Inventory Sheets
- New & Unused HP Toner Cartridge Buyback Price List
- New & Unused HP Ink Cartridge Buyback Price List
- Non-School Version: Support Fliers (1/3 page)
- School Version: Support Fliers (1/3 page)
Some best practices for distributing these fliers is to send them out at the beginning of every school year (or a set time of the year for non-school fundraisers) in order to catch the new parents/students and inform them of the fundraiser before they accidentally throw away the cash that could go to your school or organization by donating their empty toner cartridges.
- Where & How to Collect Cartridges
As the designated "cartridge collector" for your school or organization, you will have many opportunities. We wanted to remind you of a few things that should help you with your empty cartridge collection efforts. These tips are found in the "Where & How to Collect Cartridges" PDF.
- Collection Center Poster
Use this Collection Center Poster to designate where your collection points may be.
Empty Cartridge Buyback ValuesPrice List Effective As Of 01/12/2022
NEW Cartridge Buyback Values
These free PDF support materials can be printed out and distributed to generate awareness and notify the public of your initiative.
If you are unable to download or view the documents above, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.